Here's a rundown of what's going on this month:
We now have storytime everyday!
Monday @ 11 am
Baby Lapsit, for ages 24 months and under
Tuesday @ 11 am
Toddlers Ready to Read
Wednesday @ 11 am
Preschool Ready to Read
Thursday @ 11 am
Friday @ 4 pm
"Just One" for grades 2 and up
Saturday @ 11 am
Family Ready to Read, all ages
- Genealogy Workshop with Danny from the Main Library's Border Heritage Center. Family Search and Heritage Quest sites will be discussed on Wednesday, March 20 at 5 pm.
- Representatives from the offices of Congressman Beto O'Rourke will be available to answer any questions on Thursday, March 28 from 10 am-1 pm.
- Cook the Book Club had to cancel last month, but returns this month for its monthly meeting and potluck. The potluck is on Saturday, March 30 at 2 pm. Be sure to sign up by Wednesday, March 27. The featured book is The Chinese Takeout Cookbook.
- Also on the same day (March 30), is our monthly Saturday Movie Matinee at 3 pm. Call for movie title.
- Check out 10 books for each chance to enter a guess at how many candies are in the jar.
- Present your receipt at the circulation desk for your entry.
- Entry submission = receipt date. We will only issue an entry if the receipt date matches the current day. No past receipts.
- Open to all. No age or entry limit.
- Last day for entries is March 30.
- Winner will be announced March 30. Good luck!